You know the drill. Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness for a significant other by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic. Every Valentines day you rack your brains for that one special, unique gift that will show your wife or girlfriend that you really do care for them more than any other. Now ladies, I'll let you in on a little secret; guys really don't enjoy this that much. Sure seeing that smile on your face when we get it right is priceless, but that smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and consideration. Another secret; guys feel left out. That's right, there's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or too embarrassed to admit it.
Which is why a new holiday has been created.
March 14th is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you care for him.
No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. Thats it. Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March 14th!
The word is already beginning to spread, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling. So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world. And, of course, steak and BJ's.
taken from Steakandbj.com
A rub of fresh garlic and crushed black peppercorns takes grilled steak to new flavor heights!
1. Trim fat on beef steaks to 1/4-inch thickness. Rub beef with garlic. Press pepper into beef. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. Mix butter, mustard, Worcesershire sauce and lime juice; reserve.
2. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Cover and grill beef 4 to 5 inches from medium heat 16 to 18 minutes for medium doneness, turning halfway through grilling. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Place beef on warm platter; remove bone. Cut beef at slanted angle into thin slices. Serve with butter mixture.
2 beef T-bone steaks, 1 1/2 inches thick and about 1 1/2 pounds each
1 garlic clove, cut in half
2 teaspoons black peppercorns, crushed
1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon lime juice
Salt and pepper to taste, if desired
Broiled Santa Fe Steaks
Partner, these are not your ordinary steaks. They're loaded with the southwestern flavors of black beans, salsa, cilantro and lime!
1. Mix salsa, beans, onion, cilantro, lime juice and 1/2 teaspoon of the chili powder. Cover and refrigerate while preparing beef.
2. Set oven control to broil.
3. Sprinkle both sides of beef with remaining 1 teaspoon chili powder and the oregano; gently press into beef. Place beef on rack in broiler pan. Broil with tops 4 to 6 inches from heat 6 minutes; turn. Broil 2 to 5 minutes longer for medium doneness. Serve with salsa.
1/2 cup Old El PasoŽ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
2 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
4 beef boneless New York strip steaks (1 1/2 pounds)
2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano leaves or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
BBQ Steak Kabobs
Prepare grill. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt to taste. Add meat and toss to coat well. Thread steak chunks onto long skewers. Grill 10 minutes over medium heat for medium rare meat or until desired doneness, turning skewers occasionally and brushing with ketchup mixture. Lightly rub one side of hot toast with cut side of garlic clove. Serve warm toast with steak kabobs.
1/4 cup ketchup
3 Tbsps. light molasses
2 Tbsps. Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp. spicy brown mustard
1 Tbsp. onion/cooked, grated
2 lbs. boneless round or top sirloin steaks, cut into 2 inch pieces
6 slices french bread, 1/2 inch thick, toasted and hot
1 clove of garlic halved
Sign my Guestbook
View my Guestbook